Wednesday, August 06, 2008

For Dear

~For my Dearest~

This entry is for my boy. I should be writing an entry for my brother instead because he is flying to overseas for studies and won't be back till next year. However, I just suddenly thought of my boy and hence this entry is posted.

I flashed back on how we met, how we become friends and how was our first date (still friends). Slowly, how we fall for each other and how we become couple. All these memories include happy and sad but I never failed to forgive him after every down period because I know he doesn't feel happy making me sad too. I know he still love me hence, as long he still have feelings towards me, I am not going to give up. I will continue to work hard and make him happy. Okay! I know it is a bit weird that the gal is trying hard to give the guy happiness instead. But well, this is me! For this time, this relationship!!!

I know my boy understands me and appreciates what I have done for him. I appreciate what he has given me too. I hope that two of us will continue to walk finish this love journey. I want to walk with him in my wedding gown and exchange vows. I want him to be by my side when our 1st baby is giving birth. I want to his devoted wife!


*I don't care if others comment something bad about my boy. I love who he is!*


*Everytime I hold his hand, I don't wish to let go...*


*Because of him, my heart is complete*


*I love being in his arms no matter is taking picture or just walking down the street*


*Roses are red. There are three. Means I love You!*

*I don't need big log cake for xmas, a slice of it will do*


*I love the present you gave*


*Sakae is too expensive, 99cents sushi not too bad*


*Boy! I miss doughnuts!*


*We shall try different kinds and brands of chocolates okay?*


*Remember this? I am serious about it!!! Are you willing to do it with me?*


No comments: