Friday, August 01, 2008

HortPark

~HortPark~

Have you been to "HortPark" before? It is a new park located at harbour front area. You can take bus from VivoCity and you will reach this place in few mins time! I went there with my mum and two brothers few weeks ago. Yes! Few weeks ago but I now then upload the pictures! That shows how busy I am!!! lol...

*My mum*


*Second bro*


*Eldest brother*


*And ME*


*Pose*


*Another bro's turn*


*I love these plants on the wall!*


*Bro took a zoom-in for me*


*Ta dah*


*What a pose?!? -_-"*


*Fish fish*


*More fishes*


*Nice grass right!*


*Ok! What's with e guy behind?*


*Fresh plants*

*Pretty flowers*


*I look fat!*


*The survivor!*


*I miss receiving flower*

*Beautiful statue*


*Relax!*


*I bet he'll fall asleep if there's no sun!*

*In the restaurant*

*This freaking normal water cost 9.50! Grr*


*I was there because of this event*


*How I wish this will be placed in my house garden*


*My brother thought that I put fake lashes that day! lol*



Everybody, don't worry! I am alright already... fine... doing good... Appetite was better, health better, life will be better sooner or later. I will not give up! =)

No comments: