~Do Re Mi Fa So La Si Do~
I just watched another korean movie online and I like it so much, especially the main actor. He is such a cutie! LOL... I am not trying to say that I fall for him, but well... If you have the time, go and watch this movie. I feel like buying the vcd/dvd! The show is very meaningful, showing the importance of friendship and romance at the same time.
I just watched another korean movie online and I like it so much, especially the main actor. He is such a cutie! LOL... I am not trying to say that I fall for him, but well... If you have the time, go and watch this movie. I feel like buying the vcd/dvd! The show is very meaningful, showing the importance of friendship and romance at the same time.
*The movie cover page*Jang Geun Seok, the cutie!!! Guess what? He is only 2 years older than me! So young, so popular already... Good in acting and also singing. Awww... Wonder who will be his lucky wife in future. Haha...





No comments:
Post a Comment