Saturday, September 06, 2008

Random

~Random~

Another random entry... 1st week of FYP finally ended! Here comes my weekend!!! So short yet so important to me. The time to rest, spend time with loved ones and really play hard! I got to know many new friends and understand how boring and tiring FYP is!!! So sianz!!! Sit infront of computer, from 8.30-6! And I am having eyes infection hence can't face the computer too long! So sucky right? Cannot wear contact lens for 2 weeks! OH man~ 1 more week to go... And I hope I will get used to wearing contact lens again! Spectacles so troublesome! Can't dance properly! No mood! Can't put mascara! lol...

Went shopping with mummy last night! So happy!!! Because I can feel the close connection with her... So long never get branded stuffs le! Thanks mummy for paying everything for me! Actually, my main item to buy is a pair of sport shoes for my napfa training and test. Then we saw the pair of socks match my shoes, so got it! After paying, I told her I don't have a pair of Levis jeans before, and she got 1 for me! @_@ Then... Attracted by Kappa jacket so got 1 new jacket!!! Yay!!! So happy!!! Total she spent 100 over, close to 200 bucks just on me! Whenever we go back to the cashier to pay, she'll say "ATM come lo...", saying that she's the ATM of the family. Haha!!!

*All from OG*


*Wearing specs. for another week*



Overdued pictures from last saturday-'Ge tai' Dinner

*My table*


*Sexy lady singing*


*Like very clean hoh...*


*No loh! See at the black particles*


*Mummy*


*Brother*


*His shirt chio sia*


*And ME!*


No comments: