Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Liquid Kitchen

~Liquid Kitchen~

Have you went to "Liquid Kitchen" before? Well... It was my first time. Thanks to my best buddy, always introduce me to new places and food! It seems that Singapore is not boring after all. As long you have the $, life can be wonderful...

But before I talk about my trip to Liquid Kitchen, let me show you what to do when you get high after drinking...


*1st: Ready to unbutton your outer wear*


*2nd: Unbutton it*


*3rd: Remove your outer wear*


*4th: Cover yourself to protect your virgin! lol*

(It is just a stupid cam-whore but I put my own captions la! So don't follow!!!)


Denna is so lovely to meet me after school even I requested for a last min date. I was feeling moody and stress that day. Boi was not free to meet me, hence 2nd rank in place is my best buddy. Thanks Denna! Let the pictures do the talking...


*I love the big big comfy blue chair*


*Everytime I meet her, all my troubles were gone*


*Nachos and cheese dip*


*Sex in the sea*
(Yes! That's the name of the cocktail, abit weird to order but it tastes nice!)


*Singapore Sling*
(I always want to try this, finally got the chance but too bad... not my fav.)


*Ta-dah! Let's chill...*


*Sex on the beach*
(After sex in the sea, why not another round on beach? lol)


*Ooh-la-la! Look at the beautiful glass table*


*Our rings on our hands*
(When boi and i have our 1st couple ring?)

No comments: