~X'mas Eve~
I spent around 4 hours to finish up the x'mas day presents 1 day before x'mas eve. I was so nervous that I couldn't finish in time. However, I managed to get 4 hours of pathetic sleep. Reached company the usual time, didn't eat my breakfast so that I can put the little gifts on my colleagues' tables.
I spent around 4 hours to finish up the x'mas day presents 1 day before x'mas eve. I was so nervous that I couldn't finish in time. However, I managed to get 4 hours of pathetic sleep. Reached company the usual time, didn't eat my breakfast so that I can put the little gifts on my colleagues' tables.
*Finally done and nicely packed*This year Christmas wasn't that bad after all. I can get to celebrate with my friends and my beloved boyfriend too. Too bad I did not have half-day work for X'mas eve. Luckily my thoughtful dance friends and boyfriends were thoughtful to meet at night instead. And they do not mind celebrating it near my workplace-Vivocity! >.<
*Simple but fun**My X'mas pressies: Cinnamoroll from Dearest, Card from Sister, Gift from Mei Xian and Carlo Rino Bag+Purse from Mum*
Not forgetting my dad gave me a new LG KS360 too!





No comments:
Post a Comment