Friday, January 02, 2009

New Year Eve

~New Year Eve~


Did you countdown for New Year 2009? I went to Desmond house last day of 2008 for party! Supposed to go either Marina Bay/Sentosa countdown party... But don't think many will go, so going his place was the best choice! We had so much fun and everybody was so crazy!!! Haiyo... Lazy to talk much about it because having stupid mens cramps now!


*Carried bottles of drinks and walk to his house*


*Preparing to start fire*


*Wah... Man sia!*


*I love his dog!*


*Super duper cute*


*She is very friendly...*


*Hug my sweety, Anna!*


*Drank from 7+ to 12+!!!*


*Shortie, me and Sweety*


*Trying to mix the drink ourselves*


*Preparing for countdown*




*Wishing Desmond's parents*


*It's 2009!!!*


*Everybody slacking*


*Smiles for 2009*


*Mahjong anyone?*


*Group photo1*


*Group photo2*


I am not inside because was on the phone! Boo Hoo!!! T_T But I enjoyed myself alot! Happy New Year! 2009 will be a better year! Definitely, confirm, guarantee chop chop chop!

No comments: