Monday, February 16, 2009

Chingay

~Chingay Wonderland~


Chingay was over and I miss it! Miss the practices, miss wearing layers of costume, headgear and boots. It was a good experience! Really must thank my mum for bringing me to ballet when I was 5years old. Hence, I learn to be a dancer and able to perform with many good dancers. Dancing really boost one's confidence level. Thanks to my ballet teacher too! Because I had the opportunity to be part of Chingay. Ok! I shall let the pictures do the talking...


*Mei Xian was there too!*


*Me and Jacqueline*


*Katherine, Me and Shirin*


*Me lah!*


*Sze Hui and me (i will miss u!)*


*The pretty dancers*


*With teachers*


*With make up artists*


*Jocelyn, Shirin, Serene and me*


*Shirin with kuku expression! lol*


*Her big butt! >.<*


*'tao pok'*


*Candid!*


*Muscular huh!*


*Don't lick me!*


Have you played a game call 'xi niu nai' (in chi), translate will be "wash milk". The game is not that difficult but abit unglam only. Firstly, everybody has to form a circle. There are four different actions regarding milk and you cannot do the same as your friend. Below are the 4 actions:
*1.Alot milk*


*2.No milk*


*3.Wash milk*


*4.Drink milk*


*Another candid*


*Why show ass?*


*Aren't we elegant?*


*We are the older batch of girls >.<*


*Jacqueline and me*


*A pic of Serene and me after Chingay*

No comments: