Sunday, April 05, 2009

Sentosa

~Sentosa~


It is such a hectic journey to travel to Sentosa everyday to work. But isn't it good to be working on an island, near the beach? The lovely sky always brighten up my day! Last friday, my friends and I finally went to walk along the beach during our lunchtime.


*Mi yun & Devia*


*Kelvin*


*Blue sky*


*Lovely clouds*


*The twirling cloud look like tornado to me*


*Good weather to sun-tan*


*Look at how long my hair is now!*


*Sentosa has a lot of peacocks(especially my working place), do you know that?*


*E Sentosa bus that allows you to travel around the island*


*Sun is setting...*


*Means I have end work!*
(Sorry I like both sunset pictures, so i just post up both)


*Headed to Bikini Bar with few juniors and Samuel to meet our school lecturer*


Scott Jones, NYP lecturer, was so kind to treat us for pizzas and drinks! Cool right?


*Sex on the beach(my fav)*


*Jason's Blue Lagoon*


*Busy chatting*


*The pool table only allow 23yrs old and above, but who cares?*


*Thanks to Mr Scott Jones for taking such an UGLY picture of ME!*


*Guess who win the game?*


*Scott Jones and Samuel*


*Me with him*
(This picture makes him looks big size)


*Change place and take another pic*


*This is Jason*



*Thumb wrestling*


*Arm wrestling*


*Everybody with a nice background*


After that, Scott and I went to have another drink at Vivocity.
*Ok I have forgotten what I ordered*


*This too!*


*Dessert to end of the day*

No comments: