Monday, May 04, 2009

Back from Hong Kong



I am BACK from Hong Kong and I enjoyed myself a lot with my friends over there! Although most of the time we were shopping and eating, less on viewing attractions, never on playing in theme park, I am satisfied with this trip already. It was my first time going on a free and easy trip with my friends! I remembered few months ago, I asked my parents for approval about the trip and they didn't hesitate much and nodded to it. Maybe turning 20 is a good thing. And I was working that time, hence got $$$! Now.... Broke! >.<

Btw, I am not free to blog the pictures over here. It consists more than 100 pictures from my camera, there's more "ME" inside my friends' cameras. So, just to let you have a peak of the trip. Here's the 1st day's pictures. 1st day only 3 of us, and for subsequent day, there'll be 5 of us! I will not online that often for a month. So miss me! Haha... Bye Bye Singapore again! Opps... Europe, I am coming to yooouuuuuuu!!!! Say Hello to London, Holland etc.


Hong Kong Trip Day 1:
http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=2268501&id=641547186#/album.php?aid=92904&id=641547186&ref=mf

No comments: