Woke up reluctantly to leave my bed but...
I have no choice!
Because I had to go for my driving lesson.
Despite sill feeling unwell,
I managed to leave house and attend my lesson.
The sun started to hide among the clouds.
And it rained again...
Just like my last driving lesson!
Am I considered lucky or not?
Had to drive in rainy day again...
I still continue my driving.
Because every min means every cent counts...
Money seems to be taking control over everybody's life.
Is that the way?
Well, back to driving topic...
I made quite a number of mistakes today.
Disappointed with myself that I was not focused enough.
I was not angry with the instructor.
I swear!
Nevermind...
I hope next lesson will be a better one.
I just wished that I could get my license asap.
So that I can drive just like my dad.
Need not to signal and just turn as and when I want.
He's like the coolest driver I ever seen!
Able to read sms and make a call while driving...
Use one hand to drive.
Scold as and when he want when any driver obstruct his way.
Ok! That's like very bad example.
But I like it.
Because...
He is my dad! >.<
I have no choice!
Because I had to go for my driving lesson.
Despite sill feeling unwell,
I managed to leave house and attend my lesson.
The sun started to hide among the clouds.
And it rained again...
Just like my last driving lesson!
Am I considered lucky or not?
Had to drive in rainy day again...
I still continue my driving.
Because every min means every cent counts...
Money seems to be taking control over everybody's life.
Is that the way?
Well, back to driving topic...
I made quite a number of mistakes today.
Disappointed with myself that I was not focused enough.
I was not angry with the instructor.
I swear!
Nevermind...
I hope next lesson will be a better one.
I just wished that I could get my license asap.
So that I can drive just like my dad.
Need not to signal and just turn as and when I want.
He's like the coolest driver I ever seen!
Able to read sms and make a call while driving...
Use one hand to drive.
Scold as and when he want when any driver obstruct his way.
Ok! That's like very bad example.
But I like it.
Because...
He is my dad! >.<
No comments:
Post a Comment