~OG Seven Outing~
Yeah! SIM Orientation Group 7 had the very first outing a week after the orientation! OMG! Isn't that so cool of us? A week ago, we don't know everybody! Everyone was sooooo quiet! (Except me! I was the noisy one)
Now, everybody talks once seeing one another! That's so awesome! We had our first outing on sunday night. Went to have dinner together at Raffles City's Shokudo. It was my first time eating there and I found the food damn delicious! All the BBQ-ed food were the most appetising! I want to go back there again!
Yeah! SIM Orientation Group 7 had the very first outing a week after the orientation! OMG! Isn't that so cool of us? A week ago, we don't know everybody! Everyone was sooooo quiet! (Except me! I was the noisy one)
Now, everybody talks once seeing one another! That's so awesome! We had our first outing on sunday night. Went to have dinner together at Raffles City's Shokudo. It was my first time eating there and I found the food damn delicious! All the BBQ-ed food were the most appetising! I want to go back there again!






No comments:
Post a Comment