HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY
to
MY DEAREST SISTER,
HUI FANG!
to
MY DEAREST SISTER,
HUI FANG!
Our very first picture was taken on 29 July 2007 when I met such a sweet, lovely and innocent looking girl in my poly dance club. From that day onwards, everyone thought we are sisters. Even our own mothers can mistaken us through pictures and dance videos. She was the first and only sister I have in my life!
Today is her 21st birthday and I would like to write an entry just for her to wish her and tell her how much I love her!!!
Today is her 21st birthday and I would like to write an entry just for her to wish her and tell her how much I love her!!!
From the day Hui Fang became my sister, I have known her as a camera addict. Not only she loves to take pictures, but also cam-whores. During this 2 years plus of sisterhood, I get to know her likings, secrets, way of doing things etc. day after day. I am really blessed to know her, not only be her friend but also her sister.
Hui Fang is adorable even with nerdy specs, one pony tail tied higher than another and a green big ribbon as a badge because she is my sister. In my eyes, she is the most beautiful and adorable girl in this world!
My sister who is also known as the "Boss" in dance club. Besides dancing, she choreographs and teaches the members in the club. She has to take care of every member's welfare too. She is a very special person because she is not only a student in NYP but also a leader in StageArts Dance.
My sister is always there for me when I need someone. She will listen to all my sorrows and happiness, give me good advices and encouragements, lend me her shoulder to lean on and her helping hand when I need it.
I want to sincerely thank her for being such a fantastic sister!
THANK YOU!








No comments:
Post a Comment