Friday, November 20, 2009
There are many kinds of people in this world. Some are those matured kind who are independent enough to handle things and life. Some are those who surrender to life and are some useless bums in this world. Some are just those childish people, that never grow up and learn to be independent. They just want to depend on others. It is okay that everyone rely on each other for living. This is the way how the world works. But if you take it for granted, and rely on the person for a motive, this is evil. Sometimes I really do not understand how a person can be changed into 2-faced person. Will that be difficult to adjust to environment? Even myself, when I cannot tolerate the person, yet I have to put up a fake emotion, I feel that I am very faked but at least, I know it was only a split second. I wonder how someone can put up with 2 faces for a period of time or even whole life because the life has been screwed up, so in order to survive, you have to plant 2 faces on the one face that God has given. Well, this is just a confusion for me. And just to flare out my feelings. I just don't like 2-faced person and yet when the person is in front of you, s/he will seem to be caring for you, yet behind you, the person is actually doing it for a motive and saying behind your back. If you have something to deal with, do it proudly not secretly. I do not wish my loved ones to get hurt. I just do not see the point of this kind of person to affect people's relationship somehow. Lastly, I just want to emphasize that I dislike people who try to do something to impress someone because it is just for themselves. It is not really for the person who s/he trying to impress. Grrr....!!! !@#$#!%@#^@$#@$!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment