Why I Hate You
The first day I looked at you
You might think that you were cool
And everyone likes you
But all you received were all "boos"
I am a sociable girl :)
Hence talked to you for real
And treat you like a little girl
Did not offer you a beer
We became so close
I know your secrets the most
That you love to boast
For each and every host
Talk cock sing song is our hobby
We used to do in the lobby
Let our fries become soggy
And passed it to Bobby
Love luck for you is a piece of cake
To always have a date
I do not know how the dudes rate
Because you have flaws that I hate
If I got the time to make a list
I will definitely take the risk
To tell you all these
Whatever that you make me pissed
Treasa is my name
That is important for my fame
You used it like no pain
And I did not confront you as a blame
You hurt so many people's feelings
Which needs a lot of healing
Do you know it is killing
I think you should bang the ceiling
Everything you do is for your own lust
Like you take a bus
Sleeping is a must
Do you want to add a facial mask?
One mistake after another
How am I going to tell your mother
That our friendship is getting harder
And I do not want to bother
So I wish that you can give me some fresh air
And not by standing over there
Can you go somewhere rare
That you only can mate with the bear
This is the first and only time I hate a person
I used to feel like I'm in a prison
Without a valid reason
So I made a nuisance
Now I have part of my freedom
And I love this rhythm
I am trying to be patient
So don't you dare to pollute the nation
I shall stop writing here
Blood pressure getting near
So I shall continue tomorrow dear
And gossip with my peer
No comments:
Post a Comment