Saturday, February 20, 2010

Weird

What happen to me?


Ever since my period arrived this month, I have been super quiet and not myself. True that I was tired because of the heavy flow. However, I just do not know why I am not as chatty as before, smile as much as before. I feel weird being myself now. I can see that people around me are trying to find topics to talk to me. But I just can't be the one starting a conversation again. My hair has been dropping again! This will only happen when I am studying for exams, but I have not start my revision yet dropping hair is a bad sign. Sigh~ Am I too stress? I think I slack too much though!

No matter what, I just hate the way I am now! Well, my mother is finally coming home tomorrow! Can't wait to see her (the naggy her)! I hope I got some gifts from her! >.<

Last but not least, I want to thank Terrence for giving this opportunity to perform again! =]

No comments: