Thursday, January 13, 2011
Tears
Yes, I am the one who broke up with you. But it doesn't mean that I did not love you before. The feelings are real, so were the tears. I will still think of you time to time and am trying very hard to make myself busy. I may need to go Genting during Chinese New Year and I know I will be feeling a lot of pain if I were to go, but I cannot choose not to go. How? What should I do? When I was not in so much pain, my mum would be nagging at me and tried all sorts of ways to ask me about breakups. But this time, I can't even talk to her about it because this relationship was a hush hush one. When I was in such pain, I could not even hug her and cry. All I could do, is to write this and let my tears roll down... ...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment