Monday, August 22, 2011

Taiwan Trip Day 1

I have MIA from blogging for couple of weeks due to work, exam and personal issues. After 2 months, I am still trying to cope back to my own single life. I admit that I have put in too much for my last relationship hence, ending up not healing the wound fast enough. This is really the first time I feel dumb and miserable. And I will ensure this will be the last time. Nobody should deserve the way I am feeling now, we should understand that we still have a life to lead on. I may be vulgar but I ought to say it, f**k to those who have hurt me! Thank you very much! 

Alright!

Now... 

I am 

SO

much better after kind of saying the f word!


I just came back from my taiwan trip with my sister, Phoebe. It is a short trip of 4 days, and I have enjoyed myself despite the hot weather (it's hotter than sg). 


DAY 1

My sister woke me up at 4.30am and I left house at around 5.45am (after being shouted by my dad that I had been taking my own sweet time to leave). My maid went downstairs with me to wait for a cab and to my surprise, Sharlene appeared at my block.  I was so shocked to see her when the lift door opened! Really touched and surprised that she came all the way down to my block to send me off to the airport! We took the cab and went to fetch my sister and my bestfriend. And off to the airport for... ...



MacDonald Breakfast!





We bid goodbye to Sharlene and Denna at the Departure gate and starts our journey to Taiwan on SIA! 






Yes!

We sat SIA to Taiwan!!! With all the free meals and drinks, accompanied by games, music and my favourite: MOVIES!

We have alighted in Taiwan and took the bus to our hotel - Just Sleep! So glad that our hotel is just next to the XiMen Station! It is so convenient to travel around. 




Our first food that we bought at Taiwan was...


 "Croissant"



The hotel rooms are fully booked and our deluxe room upgraded to a slightly bigger one. So happy!!! I really love the concept, especially the logos printed on the wall and doors:


1. Hanging area



2. Shower area



3. Place to SHIT area



Our beautiful BIG BIG BIG bed! It is so huge that I think 4-6 people of our size can sleep on it.






The hotel is not very big but the interior design is really fantastic for small space. Look at the way how they combine the mini kitchen and washing areas.




Do not worry about wifi at Just Sleep because each floor they have MULTIPLE wifi connections!




My Chinese is not very awesome but luckily, I have my sister who knows how to read Chinese and MAP! I could not read map! My geography was F9!!! There you see my sis trying to find our way to the first destination before we leave the hotel.






We went to Taiwan Shilin Market for our dinner and the place really changed a lot! Few years back, the whole place was filled with food stalls. Now, the food stalls have decreased and shopping stalls have replaced it. Our dinner: Mee Sua!



We ate Crispy Chicken, drank bubble tea too! But what amazed us the most was this cup of winter melon drink as it cost only NT20 which is about S$0.80 and the cup was so huge that we only finished half of it when we finished walking the whole market.




Show you something that you will NOT find in SG! To all SMURFS' fans! Here it is:




Stay tuned for Taiwan Trip Day 2! >.<

No comments: