Most of the chinese restaurants and eating places were not available almost everywhere in Singapore during first 2 days of Chinese New Year. My family planned to go to Toh Payoh famous Temple for praying however the carpark was full, cars were all jammed inside, lots of people walked to the temple and poor daddys or drivers stuck in the cars. Hence, we headed to the central to makan first. First time, the central was EMPTY! Yes! Literally, no people! We managed to find a Chinese restaurant and settled down for lunch.
After lunch, we finally entered the temple to pray. It is for good luck so that Dragon year will be good for me this, Dragon zodiac. So sad right? I read so many readings stating that Dragon does not have a good year in this dragon year. Well, this is just life. There bound to be ups and downs. I just wish that I will fall sick lesser so that I can save some of my money and sufferings!
And we headed home to prepare steamboat for the night! Lots of fishballs, meatballs and my favourite mushrooms etc.
A family portrait and beware because I did not put any makeup and with my ugly specky! Tadah~
[ps: i would appreciate if you can help to click on the adverts placed on the right side of my blog. thank you]
No comments:
Post a Comment