Friday, March 30, 2012

Good luck or what?

Apparently I have received 2 hamper prizes from 2 different magazines: Cosmopolitan & Cleo, from the same company, SPH Magazines, during this month. It is not my first time winning prizes from Cleo Magazine and should I say is good luck or what?

Last month, I have won myself 2 movie tickets and this month I have won 2 beauty hamper prizes. What's next for the rest of this year? I know I cannot gamble as I have tried before 4D, Toto, Big Sweep and even going in the casino. Hence, my lucky charm only happens on lucky draws, especially on those "SMS" kind which I do not need to do anything but just few cents of SMS(es). 

Thank God for giving me surprise moments just like this and I wish there will be more coming! I know I sound like a typical auntie, BUT who doesn't like freebies right? 




 I only took 2 products for Bio Essence and gave away the rest. Now, I have no idea what to do for the Clinelle products. Should I giveaway too?


No comments: