Lethargic!Lethargic!
Arghx.. i'm wanna rest rest rest! have fun and no tests pls!!!
sobsobx. Had 2 tests 2dae. i had 78% for SAM, (phew~ i passed). I don't know how to do looping qns for java test.. sad larx.. wasted! i shld have study harder lo.. LOL..I'm stil deciding if 2moro shld go for dance practice! wed got Marketing test. shucks! I havent study finish yet i'm here blogging. heex.. i shall mugged tonight man! realli dont want fail for any test. i cant afford to disappoint myself, frenx and family liaox. Poly life shall be e repay life man! I only can concentrate in studies and dance! haha. that's my life now! Head easily pain pain, ankle alwaes kana hurt, muscles ache here and there.. i feel that it worths it. I wont regret! I love busyness but i'm tired now. No time to waste le, got to bath then call him then marketing grp to discuss about e-case qns! Then, i shall prepare my chp5 notes.. 9pm then makan le.. 10pm finish up my marketing tutorial.Hopefull 11pm can do abit of HTML, my web page! Go Go Go....!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment