Mum called me on e fone at 7.30am to ask me wake up.. Aiyo yo.. I still in la la land larx.. Noisy!!! Haha.. I set my alarm clock at 8am but eventually, i just cant wake up.. Wen hao called at 8.05am. Aiyo yo.. another noisy fella! Stupid uncle, i told him gdnite, he asked me wake up! haha.. I said sweet dreams, he still asked me to wake up! nanny nanny poo poo~
First lesson was Marketing. Sobsobx. My breathing problem happened lohx! sickening.. My class saw me in this state for e 1st time. Luckily, it did not lasted for very long.,probably for about 5-10mins?!? hmmm.. i keep telling myself that i will go for another checkup, but till todae, i havent go! (ps:somemore, todae is a tues! heex. only my sec schmates noe what tat means). Tues is a bad dae actuali.. When i'm in my sec sch, my breathing prob. usually happened on tues, maths lesson. so suay rite! whahaha..
Yesterdae i supposed to mug for marketing but i went to play with my hair instead. Haha.. Didnt have e mood to study bahx. I ought to study now but i'm multitasking. I will do my best for 2moro's test de no matter how slacked i am now. Tommorro got to present a 1min speech infront of class sia. Nervous!!! haha.. Actually,not realli. I did prepare e speech in a piece of paper. However, teacher said that we shld not read from it. Hence, i decided to depend on myself and present my speech by "whatever i can sae, i just sae!" haha.. That's my style now. I hope i will do a great job tomoro! 2moro shall be better day man.. Yea, yea ,yea! It shall be!!!!!!~
No comments:
Post a Comment