Tuesday, May 02, 2006
song
Listened to S.H.E "tian hui" song many times 'cos i'm feeling this way now. I keep thinking of many things especially my love life. Don't feel like involving in another bgr but how to reject ppl in a nice way? And how to tel e person how i am feeling now? So many qns mark and sch work just keeping me really busy. Stress and tired. Lack of sleep=Panda eyes. Btw, i learned smthing todae. "A smile a day will keep ur sorrows away!"haha. cute right ? i made this phrase myself de. And I'll keep telling myself that "what's mine will be mine;what's not mine, no point holding on to it 'cos u'll end up suffering." God, thanks for giving me so many answers todae. You've answered my qns.. I love You, Father! Finally, i wanna tell the whole world that nokia 6280 is a gd fone! Go get it! u'll not regret! I said this not cause i'm using it now, i realli feel that i am using a really good fone~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment