Wednesday, May 03, 2006

yipee

Stage arts ppl called up and told me that i'm in! yahoooo!!! Ervinna and Mei Jin also got in. 2moro shall be our 1st Jazz practice. The biz com make up lesson so shucks lohz. E teacher so shucks, e air con more shucks larx.. so cold, freezing like hell and it made everybodi can't concentrate larx. haha.. whatever~ Anywae, went for Dance company orientation just now and made many many new frenx. Heex. saw Mei Xuan there ! long time no see her since she stop ballet. She's my senior now. haha.. I feeling stress again. E-learning not done, got 2 ccas and tests and ICA.. wow! i think i gonna faint but i love it. I love to make myself busy and tired. This way, i wont go out often and spend money. I will not mix with bad company, i wont have e time for bgr. Good! I found out that actualli too serious in a relationship will end up a mess. sigh. If i like somebody in future how? what shld i do? i'm realli scared to be involved in bgr already. Haha. stop day dreaming! *bish*

No comments: