Can't able to wake up this morning. Can you feel the coldness? Isn't that nice? It's totally wonderful although i had a nightmare. I wore a wrong clothing todae. E top was okay as it was a blue long sleeve top, however i shldn't have wear e demin skirt. It was kinda short and i felt cold for e whole day.
During accounting tutorial, Melvin and i had some fun. We drew words on ppl's hands and he even made something on zhi kai.
Well, i am extremely disappointed with my jazz assesment. I'm not sure what's wrong with me. My techniques not there, my smile not there, i feel that my body is there, but mind not working at all. Really didnt tried my best and i regretted. If time can turn few hours back, i'll present myself in a better way, a better me! Sigh..
I just need a break even though i have not really study hard since school starts after the 2weeks break. I'm not my old self anymore. I can't concentrate in doing anythin, including dance and schwork. I'm not as cheerful as i used to be already. I don't know if this is good or bad. However, I just can't smile or cry easily. I wanna smile and smile with happiness but I can't. I want to cry but the tears just can't roll out of my eyes. I'm having maths test 2moro and i don't think i will have the mood to study. I used to be very "kan chiong" and like to ask frenx for help in studies. But now, i think i'm slacking. I don't want it! Can someone please pull me out from the darkness?
Lately, i'm having nightmares and i hate it. There's small hapi sweet scenes but mostly contain bad scary images. How I wish Denna, who is my classmate and gd fren for 4 yrs, can remind me that Treasa=Strong.. Tell me that i shall not cry. Tell me that i shld work hard for everything i do. Tell me that i shldn't disappoint e ones who really care for mi. haiz.. Seriously, i only have 3 words for myself.
"I Am Lost!"
No comments:
Post a Comment