Somethings Mel and I did yesterdae during accounting lecture

Going to school is not getting any better. I still can't get back my smile. Bit pek chey here n there with everything i do, things i said to my classmates. (sorry, if i offended u guys! no intention de! really!!) Went for eng night class, sigh... I'm quite lost during e lesson because Alan didnt went todae as he was sick. Saded~ Feeling bored and tired(mentally), i went home when break was given to us at 8.30pm. I hop on a cab at Yew Tee's station. The taxi driver didnt drive thru e highways and i felt weird. He kept driving streets and streets that are dark. I never see them before and i did feel scared just now. Prayed hard when he really enter a road that was totally dark with few lampost around. All i could see was an empty bus driving infront, trees on e right and left sides of e road. Luckily, once i prayed finish, i was on e road near mandai. Phew!! I almost freak out just now. Wanna dial 999 but haha.. I didn't.. What if the taxi driver brought me to an unknown dark place and i couldn't go back where i belong anymore? Will my friends and family care? Will they remember me this person? @_@


Going to school is not getting any better. I still can't get back my smile. Bit pek chey here n there with everything i do, things i said to my classmates. (sorry, if i offended u guys! no intention de! really!!) Went for eng night class, sigh... I'm quite lost during e lesson because Alan didnt went todae as he was sick. Saded~ Feeling bored and tired(mentally), i went home when break was given to us at 8.30pm. I hop on a cab at Yew Tee's station. The taxi driver didnt drive thru e highways and i felt weird. He kept driving streets and streets that are dark. I never see them before and i did feel scared just now. Prayed hard when he really enter a road that was totally dark with few lampost around. All i could see was an empty bus driving infront, trees on e right and left sides of e road. Luckily, once i prayed finish, i was on e road near mandai. Phew!! I almost freak out just now. Wanna dial 999 but haha.. I didn't.. What if the taxi driver brought me to an unknown dark place and i couldn't go back where i belong anymore? Will my friends and family care? Will they remember me this person? @_@
No comments:
Post a Comment