Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Fireworks

Had a long chat with Sam last nite. We put down e fone only in e early morning.. e time when we can actualli go order mac for breakfast. We supposed to mit at 10am in school to study before our lessons but both of us slept till 11++ ! Haha.. our lessons start at noon and we orh orh till so shuang. I took a cab to school todae. Luckily, i'm not late for e revision lecture. However i feel useless to go sch as i still cant wear lens and hence, i cant see the screen and white board clearly wearing my stupid lousy specs.


Bro and i planned to watch fireworks todae and luckily, Jer's shift is morning hence he cld join us too. The happiest thing was that Sam's mummy allow her to go too! Sam and i walked to marina south cos' mani ppl were waiting for e bus and it took a veri long time for 1 to arrive. The journey was long but damn interesting. We "high" by ourselves larx.. Tied two ponytails ah.. dance ah.. cracked mani stupid jokes.. We reached there and went to have a game of bowling while waiting for the 2 guys to arrive.. I lost to Sam! Haha.. My score was 70++ only while hers was over 100. Pro rite?!? Must be my specs la.. cant see clearly.. (It's my skill lousy but i dun want admit only)


We met up and went to eat steamboat. The place was crowded and very few available tables. We had to sit really far away from e food. Pathetic hah! We spent most our time walking to and fro to take the food. I was the princess down there again cause i don't know how to cook. Sam and Jer coooked for me. Sweet rite? 1 sit my right side, another left side. So "shuang" and "xin fu". When Jer and Bro went to toilet, the fireworks started. It was.. ... "WOW!" That's all i cld sae. I didnt watch fireworks last yr and hence miss it alot. There's heart-shaped ones too! I did video it down but it's not tat clear cause my fone's quality not realli gd nia. It lasted exactly 12mins.


After that, we went back to makan. Sigh.. I was hungry hence they had to keep cooking for me. If i cld remember that it's hard to flag a cab at there, i wil stop eating and quickly go off.. But things didnt happen this way. We ate til about 10.30pm and Sam got to reach hm by 11pm. We can't get a cab there and in e end, her mummy got really angri with her.. Haiz. I was e cause of everything.. I just hope that time cld turn back.


"Father, i pray that you can help to ease the pain of my dear sister,Samanth. I really do not bear to see her suffer. I hope You can push all her sufferings to me instead. I am willing to take it and face it. I am not a good siser yet Samantha treats me so good. Father thanks for letting me get to know this special friend, this speical sister. ... ..."

No comments: