Friday, August 11, 2006

sorry

On National day, I woke up late and didnt get to study. I planned to study hard for this and next week but it seems like i'm not doing it. I got to be more self-discipline or else i'll fail for my exam. I do not wish that will happen as i don't wanna disppoint my family. Met Jeremy arnd 3pm and he spent e day with me. We did something cute on that day. We wore red shirt and black pants together. He passed me a white jacket. Now i got two clothing , which belong to him, in my room. I told him to buy straits time and strepsils for me and he did. I have not much time left and gonna take my eng o level paper yet i havent practise my english vocab, grammar or even reading. Gonna read up on e latest news and hope it will help to improve abit on my language. Jer is such a sweet person. He had already bought more than 5 packets of strepsils for me. Now, i have stop coughing and all thanks to him. We went to heeren and actually, i think he wanna take neoprint but because i was reading the newspaper, and felt like watching movie. Hence, we rushed to shaw house and didnt take pic with him le. We wanna watch "click" at first but in e end, e show had started and it was already sold out. So we watched "see no evil" instead. A wwe superstar acted in this film and it was "kane". He was the bad guy while others were victims. It was a gross movie and i didn't like the show very much but watched it because it was a wwe film production. I watched wwe and sort of addicted to it. I will watch wwe every wed and thurs on scv. Surprigsingly right? After the show, we went to city hall. Thought that the whatever bridge could see fireworks. However, somebody announced that the fireworks would only be displayed in kallang. So, we didnt get to see it. Luckily, we have already watched e fireworks with samantha and jing wei on tuesday. We sat down and enjoyed the breeze for awhile before walking to marina square. Jalan abit in the shopping mall and bumped into Josh and Allison. Such a coincidence hah! Haha.. I was hungry and wanna eat breadtalk, so Jer and i went to buy a few buns. 1 cost for only a dollar. Cheap right? We ate and sat the train to marina bay and let it bounced back so that we were able to sit down through the journey. I found out that Jer spent quite a lot of $ on that day. He also bought me some things already, yet i havent buy something for him. He treats me so good yet I feel that I treat him like shitty shit. Haha.. Thanked God that Jer can still bear with me. I'm glad to have him by my side. How I wish he will stay by my side forever. Can i chained him up? And locked him? I wish i can do that but I won't. He's now a special person to me and I will treasure him. I will cherish the time being with him. I never regret knowing him... ...

To my precious boi,"I will promise you that I will look forward and not back. Let's create great happy happenings in our little love story, ok? We shall do small little stuffs together and take stupid pictures together ok? I don't wish for a luxury life with you. I just wanna be with you and cherish every moment with you. So sorry that i hurt you! I didnt mean it.. I thought i could handle it myself and not affecting you. I am truly sorry. Please do not think too much. I don't want to see ur worried face. I just wanna see ur smiley face, ur happy chubby cute face. Remember, whenever i see you happy, i will feel happy too. Lastly, i have fallen in love with you. Saw that? I hope this time I am sure about my feelings towards you and will face it. Z.z, ilu! "

No comments: