Yes! Yes! Yes! I mean YES !!!
Exams over! oh yeah man~
Lalalalallala...
I used only about an hr to finish the paper
and went off to meet Ai Ai & Ben Ben
to go bugis shop shop.
We are very budget today.
I even ate e cheapest dessert.
We went to wisma to mit pokie after tat.
Walked around in town.
Then Ai2 went to cut her fringe.
While I and Ben2 and Pokie took pics,
played stupid cute games.
My boi almost late to mit me for movie!Grrx.
We watched "Love Wrecked"!
Not bad not bad..
What i remembered most was the amount of
popcorn i ate!
Boi bought popcorn, hotdog and nachos and a drink..
That's alot rite?
After the show,
We rushed to Heeren to take neoprint.
Our 1st neoprint!
He's so sweet..
He decorated all the pics..
I shall upload the pics one day..
but not todae.
i'm tired now..
now is 12++. About less than 3 hrs,
Jer & I wil be 1mnthsary!
I gave him a shirt.
Asked my god kor to design for me
and printed on last sat.
I got 1 for me too.
Boi said he don't wanna wear it
and will frame it.
I asked him why and he said that if he wears it,
he scared it will tear or have holes.
Haiyo.. i give him shirt so that he can wear it ma..
He ah.. too sweet le larx!
Nothing else i can say! Haha.. >.<
No comments:
Post a Comment