Well, had my maths paper 2dae. Cool!!! Finally I only left 1 more paper and that's HTML, on Mon.. I had a "B" for my HTML ICAs.. Hmmm not bad rite? *clap clap* >.<
I was not chosen for 2sep performance. Nvm.. It's ok! I shall be the viewer and support them.. Yesterdae i watched a dance movie at my boi's place and there's a sentence that inspired me. It's something like ... ... "It won't kill you buy will make you stronger" Yep.. I shall work harder! Haha.. After dance, walked to AMK central with Ai Ai and Zhu Zhu. Ai Ai and I saw something, something we didnt expect to see it! Here's our conversation..
Ai Ai:"No moon..."
Me:"No stars..."
Ai Ai:"Got ah!"
Me:"Where?!?"
Ai Ai:"There... ..." (Pointing up to sky)
Me:(Looking up the sky)
A star just actually moved!
Ai Ai and Me:"SHOOTING STAR!"
We saw shooting star, but didnt make a wish cause it flew very quickly. It was our first time to see shooting star and two of us watched it together. Sweet right? Too bad, zhu zhu never see it. Lalalalallala...
No comments:
Post a Comment