Thursday, December 28, 2006

27 Dec

Went to Student Health Centre with mummy 2dae. This appointment will conclude if I'm going to go back for more check ups or I'll be discharged. Had chest pains lately, and even had sharp poke feeling on heart last month. Had my height and weight taken 1st, I seem to shrink. Now my height is 165.4 and weight is 49.6kg. I'm still heavy larx. Grrx.. Then I went for E.c.g test. Boobs exposed to the nurse. Haha.. Then went back to meet the doctor. He said the test result had nothing wrong. Everything fine, then he checked my pulse so boobs exposed again. Haha.. He had hard time trying to check my pulse. He tried my hand, ankle, chest, heart... I wanted to laugh but had to bear with it.. =X So, I'm discharged! No need to go back for any more check-ups.Say bye bye to all my breathing problem ,chest and heart pain! Actually, I really want to go back school for dance. But my mother don't allow. Grrx.. Fine! So I had to accompany mum wherever she wants to go. I was hungry, so we walked to chinatown's "Yum Cha" to makan. Then mummy wanted to go to People park to book tix for holiday. Oh oh oh.. she's going to china with my dad honeymoon wor~ After that, we shopped in OG.. What can I shop? Only 1 thing at OG and that's "BRA"! Eventually, bought a bra from there. Mummy bought bras for herself too and shirt for my dad. Our next destination was to meet my bro at Marina Square for dinner and shopping. 3 of us really shopped like hell.. Mum bought me a pair of Le coq sportif shoes, price of $129 + (20% discount) from Royal sporting house! I really wanted a pair of Le coq shoes, and she granted my wish! Yeah!!! She bought a Le coq shirt for my bro. Next we visited other shops-->e few fav. shops i'll go. Mummy don't like the Puma bag i looked upon. Oh man! She says it's very ugly. Haiz.. I think I have to make changes on my wishlist now. No more Puma Bag.. T_T Our last shop we visited was S&K+IPzone. We tried many clothings there. I bought two shorts. Mum bought 1 jacket and a top. Bro bought one long pants. Add everything up, it's more than $100. It's around 9.30 when we left M.S. We walked back to citylink and stopped at Asian Kitchen for makan. The food was damn delicious. I loved the sambal chilli. The xiao long bao can fight with Ding Tai Feng. Fried rice was not that oily. But for the Wanton mee, soup was not really tempting to drink it, maybe abit too blunt. Lastly, we end our day by taking train home. What a shopping day with mum~ Thx mum!


No comments: