Wednesday, December 27, 2006
It's raining for the whole day, bloody cold at night while sleeping! My blanket dropped to the ground during my sleep, I thought I was in freezer! Haha.. Woke up and went school for dance. Hate to take umbrella and travel to school. Everywhere was wet (obviously), my shoes were dirtied! Grrx. Reached school, and had dancework training. Really tried to put all my focus through out the practice. Oh man! So much things to learn, so much things to do, yet so little time. Hope all these stuffs can be done asap, and pray that the next holiday will arrive soon. I want to thanks Zeelia for giving me a pair of pretty shoes! THANKS!!! Do you know pretty shoes are under my wishlist. I'm so touched. Arigato.. I luv it~ They are really pretty, even my mum like it too. =]]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment