Saturday, December 16, 2006

Leaving SG soon

Taking a cab at 3.40am later to Changi Airport 'cos I'm leaving Singapore to Cambodia.. Bye guys! I'll miss you all. Bye Zhu Zhu! I'll miss you. Bye Peter! Haha. It's only for 3 days. Not going to bring hp. Hope won't get lost or step on any mines over there. Heard that I'm gonna slp with my daddy's fren's family's daughter. She's few yrs older than me. Few years back, I don't like her due to some reasons. I have not seen her for very long time already. Think my hatred went down already bah. Let's pray that I will get along with her for just these 3 days. Pray that those who going overseas or not going anywhere, will not fall sick or injured. Pray that my boi will able to slim down. (opps)~ Lastly, I shall update my b'dae wishlist. Guess wallet is taken. A very close chiobu is going to get it for me. I'm so touched. Love her loads*




BYE EVERYBODY. MUACK ^.^

No comments: