1st day at Cambodia 17/12/06
I chatted with Jer on phone till 1plus in the morning and I had to wake up by 3am. Reached the airport around 4 plus with family. Bros and I started to take pictures at the airport cause we're fascinated by the christmas trees over there. Blink* blink all over the trees.


Took 2 hrs of flight to reach "Siem Reap International Airport."
When i board the tour bus, guess what i saw? I looked at the driver's mirror and saw the driver's eyes really look like Yee Shan's eyes, very alike however the looks and size and age 'NoNo!'.. We went to makan breakfast at a mini restaurant. Well, that's our 1st time tasting the cambodia food. Their "Kway Teow" is like "Mi Fen", just like Vietnam noodles. One of the dishes really cute, look like 1 of Singapore delicacy. After eating, we went to hotel. I shared the room with my daddy's friend's daughter. She's 23 yrs this year. 6 years older than me. She was from Nyp too.Our 1st destination is to visit AngKor Wat Temple. Every visitor has to take a picture and it will be placed on a pass that is printed and laminated. That’s the pass that will last for 3-days as Angkor Wat Temple is not too big or small but 3days are able to walk finish the area.
It’s a place of Cambodia’s history, the stones and carvings represent the past. If anyone of you know about it, Cambodia had a war and people over there suffered during the time when landmines were everywhere. The buildings, trees and everywhere were damaged badly. My bros and I really had lots of shoots with the stones. Walking long distances under the scorching sun with lack of sleep really tires me. Whenever we sat the bus, I’ll fall asleep. My eyes dried up easily and contact lens hurt them during the late afternoon. It was a bad evening for me, my eyes were painful yet the day didn’t end early. Luckily, the dinner makes me forget about my pain. It was a buffet and the food was delicious but lots of beef dishes. Maybe, the people rear cows more than pigs or chickens. Oh ya, not to mention that I slept when I ate finish my dinner. Everybody looked at me and I was so embarrassed! Haha.. We went back to the hotel early as they felt that I really can’t bear any more longer.



No comments:
Post a Comment