I want to complain!!Complain!! Complain!! Still got an hour plus left before Chinese New Year arrives, so i shall complain whatever I want NOW!!! Haha...My family had our reunion dinner at Grassroot club's restaurant with another relative family. The service was bad! Waiting time for every dish was like *toot toot* long! I understand that they do not have enough manpower. But they didn't make use of the number of manpower they have. The waitresses were the worse among the manpower!! "Stoopid Ah lians!!" Put the dish there and didn't give us new bowl or plates. Too *toot toot* bad service le!! Act busy only loh!!! The food was bad! The tea was refilled every half an hour only. Eeee yer!!! The worst was that the tea had a salty taste. Not only our table got the "er xin" tea, other table got it too. 1 table=10ppl, but the dishes were like serving for only 5 ppl. I'm not full yet! Grrxx... Too oily, too little, too salty, too much bones, too sweet. Even payment was damn *toot* slow!! Haiz.. What a bad CNY eve dinner..
Next, I want to complain about my school! Why exam must be during this period?!? Why can't be before Vday!!! Why why why?!? If is before Vday, everybody can need not to revise so many lecture notes. Then we will spend a wonderful Vday and CNY! Now, we can't relax for all these special occasions due to exam! Damn unhappy.. But no choice. This is our fate, we have to accept it. Sobx... I was stressed for the past few days. Very quiet, very troubled. After few frenx had talked to me, I starting to have the heart to sit down and study. Only left a few days before exam and it's abit late to start revising. Well, 3 JIAYOU !!!
Lastly, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR, everybody!
No comments:
Post a Comment