Today is the first day of Chinese New Year. Well, my parents have went for holiday. So, the house only left 3 pigs(my bros and I) and a maid to look after. Haha.. I had a scary dream last night! I dreamt of Jer staying over my place, and my mum suddenly came home and I had to hide him so that my mum won't know there's a guy in my room. I hid him inside a cupboard but when mum left after the first room check, Jer spoke. We're in trouble. Mum heard it and tried to open my room this time, I kept my fingers tight on the door knob. The cupboard that Jer hid in already spoilt(probably he made spoil of it when he came out) and hence, he had no other place to hide or escape. Then....
I woke up due to this shock.
Pictures of Mi again!
A Pic of me with my new bedsheet (Kind of traditional)
A Pic of my 1st CNY day outfit (Old clothing, the new top looks 2 auntie on me)

A Pic of me in the car (ugly eye bags i have).
A Pic of me when I'm getting real bored.
My bros and I went to my God ma house first. Had steamboat over there with the family, got our AngBaos and off we went to Junction 8 to watch movie, "Norbit"! Very ridiculous show. The female was obese and audiences laughed only when they see her moving around with her fat body. For the rest of the part of the show, I don't think is interesting. Not a very strong comedy movie, I should say. Now, I'm home. It's not even 6pm, hmm.. My 1st day of Chinese New Year is spent this way , short and simple. =)
No comments:
Post a Comment