Thursday, February 22, 2007

Studied with MX

Around 7 more hours will be the first paper I'm going to sit for, "Statistic"! I just ended my revision few mins ago and finally can blog before I go orh orh. Yesterday, Meixian came to my house and study. Actually we supposed to meet at library but hmm, it seemed like we're 2 piggies, can't wake up early and I'm the lazier one, so she came to my place. We studied from 12 plus til 8pm, of course with lunch and toilet breaks in between.She study Bio while I study statistic. She had a tough time revising it. We had our coffees to accompany us, the cooling air-con and we manage to survive through! We didn't sleep at all... Yeah.. 3 claps for MX*, 21 claps for me* (opps..shh...) MX seen my room, my living room, my bros, the food my maid cooked.We watched MTV together, Dance floor together.MX, You better comment something about it ah! Haha.. Good luck to all Exam participants, including me. Jia you ! Jia you ! Jia you! GAMBATTE!!!

No comments: