Saturday, February 03, 2007
Fed up with Java
Firstly, MJ cried due to Java, then is Er cried due to the same thing. Everybody stressing about Java project. Yesterday was my turn. I was damn fed up with Java, and even throw my laptop on the ground. Jer was there, of course he was shocked to see me in this way. I cried for 1 hour plus then cool down. I even thought of ending my life, jumping down building so I do not have to disappoint my groupmates. I think till monday, i still can't solve the problem. I am stuck! Damn shit!!! I wonder why this project must be 8 credits, why sch tutor need to be so stern. I think she gonna fail me for sure. God, bless me! Sorry laptop, now u had a cracked. Dear frenx, I am too stress now. Please don't bother me. If you know how to help me do Java from scratch for me, I will not ignore you then. Thanks. T_T
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment