Sunday, February 04, 2007

Met his whole family




Today was Jer's God Ma b'day. I was invited to go his God Ma's place for lunch with many other families. Kinda nervous and didn't feel like going at first. But since, I have nothing on, might as well turn up! I became a quiet mouse when i reached there. Didn't able to eat much although the food were delicious indeed. Luckily, we didn't have to stay there for long. So after lunch, we went to Chong Pang to make our new specs. He got a green one, me got a slightly similar one as his except front frame colour is transparent white. My eye degree went up to 650. Oh man, plus another 100 degree. No wonder cant see the everything clearly. Hope to get my new specs soon. Then i shall wear it to school if there's no dance that day. I went to find mama and bro at Bugis, Mama got a sony video camera from Sim Lim Square. Now, mama and papa are ready to go honeymoon during CNY. I'm free during CNY!!! Who wanna jio me! Ha ha.. I think I'll be busy studying. I regretted (once again, ya once again) that I didn't be attentive in clz. Now have to rush all the school work and hoping that i'll not fail any module! Jiayou Treasa! I know you can do it! Then after exam, I can concentrate on dance le! Lastly, i broke frenship with a fren 2dae. Too bad, and so sad cause i can't tolerate him anymore. Ya, i don't think i made a wrong choice.



No comments: