
The door gifts for C.Crawl is half way there.. Took 2 nights (which were after late dance trainings) to finish up the writings and glitterings. These are only part of the doorgifts. There are more too.. MX has been helping me alot, really thanked her gratefully. We're both tired but she's willing to stay up late at night to help in finishing the doorgifts and I appreciate it alot. (Thx, gal!) Last night combined rehearsal was a chaos for me. I can't even wear boots properly in 1 min. I wonder how am i going to quick change of stockings, shorts, boots, coset, hair and even eyeshadow in a min. Seriously, I don't want to lose my chance to dance for Jazz item. If I have the choice, I think i'll give up DC item. I don't want to disappoint Peter. It's not that i'm biased to Ms Tan. Just that, sigh.. I feel so unhappy last night. Hope today will be a better day. Just two more wks, and everything is done. JIAYOU!
No comments:
Post a Comment