Sunday, April 15, 2007

chaos

I luv Dance


I luv my Family


I luv my Frenz


I luv my life becoz of them


But if 1 of the 3 is in trouble


My heart hurts badly


Treasa means Strong


But doesn't mean I wont cry


Tell u guys now!


I'm human being


I'll cry if i'm in pain


Let me tolerate for 2 more weeks


Then punish me, God!


Punish me for not being a good Dancer


Punish me for not being a good Family member


Punish me for not being a good Fren


Punish me for not Dancing to my fullest


Punish me for neglecting Family gatherings


Punish me for not helping, supporting, motivating my Frenz


I wrote this entry


Not cause i'm angry


I'm unhappy


Please understand


I dont want any comfort


I just want to see my Family and Frenz happy


Then I'll feel happy


God, remember to punish me badly


From May onwards


Let me suffer and taste the pain


Which my 3 most important things have gone through


Thanks, Father!

No comments: