Well... Well.. Well.. Long time no blog due to ClubCrawl and Musical rehearsals. Didnt manage to attend tues to thurs lessons. And had a hard time with the rest to make a C.crawl a success. Yes, it's a success! 1st time to be in this event with the club and I feel so "shiok"! Poly Cca carnival definitely rocks more than Sec Cca carnival. Our club promotion board really stands out and all thanks to Mei Xian. It's all her hardwork. (Arigato, gal!) Oh ya, i did a Henna at the Make-up Artist booth.. I forgot that i'm having musical next week. Oh no! I need to use powder or concealer to cover it before i got scolding. Musical is on next fri and sat, 27 and 28 of April. Many ppl work very hard for this big event and for me, I don't wish it'll be screwed up too. All the best! Gambatte,Treasa! Gambatte, Everybody!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment