Musical over and it seems like everything start from the beginning, the day i start school in NYP, yr1. Single and lost. Now, I have to catch up with last 2 weeks sch work. Got a few times got very frustrated and put the module tutorial aside. However, still make it an effort not to sleep for all lessons. Very tiring but shopping with Hazel after school made me hyper again. We went to bugis street and fareast to eat, drink and shop!!! I'm addicted to "Mango Lingo" whenever I stepped into Fareast. I'm in love with mango, as usual. I ate and ate till no cash in my wallet.In the end, everything left had to be paid by Nets. Total of everything costs $122.20. I bought two skirts, one tights, one headband, one hairband, one 3quarter jeans, two stockings and a pair of new shoes!!! Most of my things i bought are black.. Oh oh.. Must have been influenced by Hazel ("Hei Se"). We shopped from late afternoon to evening to night to shop closes. Hazel bought herself a ring, and one for me too! Her ring engraved as "BABYHAZEL" while mine is "BABYTREASA".. I know i'm not really baby type. But at least, it's from my darling, Hazel. =]





No comments:
Post a Comment