Yesterday was Musical Dance chalet. I had fun!We barbeque,but i only help to eat cause i can't cook or else everybody will be poisoned. Haha.. We watch musical dvd-1st day, the effect of lighting was nice. Neat performance, however i can see i didn't show enough energy and neatness and presentation in the performance. Haiya, videoing really helps a dancer to see negative side. Played captain ball ! Peter can really jump and run sia. So old stil can be so active. I was half-dead while playing. Haha.. I learnt a new game-Taboo. Enjoyed myself playing the game. The galz versus the guys, and guess what? They lost! Forfeit was to do gay dance. Wee a wee! 24 of us went to Changi Hospital together. I can hear that kind of things and i did. I heard a guy snoring inside, i heard passer-by "thing" too. Maybe we went in big group, so the place seems clean. Went back and got a bath with MX together in the toilet. Haha.. Lesbian wor~ No larx, it's dangerous to bath alone ma. We even on music from my music player to bath. So funny! We shared a bed to slp too. So sweet right? Overall, this chalet can say is not a failure. All thanks to Allison, Zeelia and others who organise this event. But too bad, i paid a price for having fun. I have fallen ill. Reached home with bad flu and fever. Bought flowers for mum as mother's day present. My mum 1st time receive such a big bouquet of flowers. I am shocked that daddy didn't give her flowers before. So weird right? Anyway, i pray that i'll recover soon and lastly, HaPi MoThEr'S dAy*** 

No comments:
Post a Comment