One word to describe my day!
"LETHARGIC"
Well, danced ballroom and ballet a total of 8.5hrs (minus the break-times).
I think i'm losing my stamina. Can't hold my breathe for long. Or isit cause of my stoopid flu?!? I shall go for jogging soon. Miss jogging with my father and bros. 2moro is Father's Day. And guess what? I didn't get anything for him. Oh oh! However, I shall be a good gal and stay home to pei daddy. This way, maybe he'll dote me more. Lol.
Seriously, i'm disappointed with my attitude towards dancing 2day. I don't know if the reasons are cause i'm unwell, tired, or the weather, or frenx. Argh. Got times when i really hope i can quit dancing. But keep telling myself to hold on, and nv give up because i've already went through so much and go til so far. Sigh.. Cheer up, Treasa! Cry if u want k?!? Then, be a stronger dancer!
No comments:
Post a Comment