Monday, June 11, 2007

Voice-less

Treasa is Voice-less!!! Oh man!!! I woke up with a man's breaking voice! LOL..Supposed to meet Zhu today but unable to wake up on time, and throat is burning. Hence, only managed to wake up around 2. Had lunch at home then bro was very kind to bring me to see doctor. I had an injection. It's painful! Do you know why?!? Cause lately, I did push-ups lately, and inject into shoulder with muscles hurt alot!!! Grrx.. Doctor gave me some medication-flu, cough & throat and total it costed $36. So expensive, but luckily bro paid for me. Then, he drove me to school. Went for a quick recap of cha cha steps with Weilin. (Thx, darling!) And soon went off to dance studio for DC training. However, i didn't know my this training was going to be my last training with them. I've decided not to dance with them for Graduation day. Although I really really want to dance it before i officially leave the club, but something cocked up which i didn't think before I made decisions. So, bye bye to "Dance Company"! Really glad to be with everybody for around 1 yr. We went through many dance chereos and practices together. I definitely will miss them 'cos I cried just now! Silly me right?!? I'll get over it soon, hope they won't forget me. =]

No comments: