8-10 June was StageArts camp in school, hence i didn't get to online for these few days. 1st night was to get to know the juniors. My group name is "Black Cat Creepers", and our cheer kinda cute. It goes like this:
"Black cat creepers!"
"Meow Meow!"
"Black cat creepers!"
"Siao Siao!"
"Black cat creepers!"
"Win to laugh!"
"Haha haha haha...!(witchy laugh)"
"And we laugh to win"
"Yeah... ...!"
We played balloon games-stepping each other's balloon. Wash up and Nights off for 1st day. For 2nd day, I'm being excused and went for my usual ballroon practice. After that, stay in studio to see the juniors suffer for dance intro. And left sch at 4pm 'cos ballet practice starts at 5pm in Yishun. Busy day for me hah?!? I lose all my ballet techniques already. Can't even turn with leg turn out stabiliy anymore. Jazz turns need my leg to turn in, then ballet need turn out. Haiyo.. Headache ah~ LOL. Got to train train train. Never say give up, Treasa! Guess I won't take my exam this yr, got to push to next year already. Sobx.
Alright, back to SA camp on the last day, which is 2day. Can see that everybody is tired but enjoyed alot. Finale basically is when every group present their own skit. I and my other dance seniors performed a short "locking" item for the juniors and the drama seniors acted out what happened during the 3 days. Everybody cant stop laughing!!! haha.. My grp got 3rd place for the camp! Cool right?!? Everything ended quite late, around 4++pm. Everybody went home, hence me too! Kinda bored at home cause family went out for a swim le. So I took zi-lian pics using my webcam again! Haha.. Act cute Treasa again~ 



No comments:
Post a Comment