Friday, July 20, 2007

Busy

BUSY these few weeks.

Won't be able to blog for some time. However, will talk about Wednesday.


On Wednesday, Zelia, Weilin & I went to library to perform small small item-gals stlyling. Quite stoopid to perform larx. No ppl, space so weird. But luckily got Zelia to be MC. Lol. She's damn cool larx. We got some pics taken by photographers. I wonder where will it be posted on in future. Then, we rushed back to get ready for Cultural Bazaar's performance in School Atrium. This time is the 1st time SA juniors performed with some seniors. Lol. Proud of them, they used 2 sessions to finish 1 whole musical choreo. Straight after the performance, Alilson, Weilin, Peter and Me rushed to Ppl Association for Photoshoot taking. I was to do the "Forbidden City", Allison and Weilin were to do "Beauty world." Cool right? I didn't portray out the feel of it larx. Disappointed sia. I can only pose to my own style, own character. Mon-wed are tough days for me. I and allison rushed here and there for costumes and dance stuffs. I lose 2 kgs within 3 days. LOL. Will gain back weight soon. Hopefully!



Next week will be busy week for me again. Need to rush projects, prepare ICAs and presentation. Thurs and Fri may perform in school again. Sunday is Anniversary with Zhu.


Realised that i didnt take any dance photos on Wed. Will try to ask around and post them on my blog soon. For now, let me focus on projects and dance and anniversary plan. ARGHX..


Bloggy, I'll miss you. Don't rot wor~

No comments: