Sunday, July 15, 2007

TNP new face 2007

TNP new face 2007







Went for TNP new face audition yesterday at Subaru Hub located in Toh Payoh. Have to wake up bloody early just to make up, and travel there. Shops not open yet, and train was freaking packed larx! Bad start of the day. When I reached there, Hazel was already waiting for me. We went in and saw 1 big group of gorgeous ladies. Got our number tags, sat down and wait. From 1000++ gals, they chosen 200++ of us. We can be consider lucky bah. However, Hazel and I didn't got into the finalists. 200++ reduced to 24? Nah.. Impossible! Haha. They chose mostly foreigners(they are freaking tall-170 &above), instead of Singaporeans. Biased right?!? NVM. At least, there's free lunch and we got to know 1 sweet-looking gal(Esther from SP). Got a lousy goody bag and we left.



























After that, Hazel went home while I took the cab to school. Didn't have enough sleep and calves muscles still hurt alot. Hence, spent most of the time sitting down and watch others dance. Then, Terry, Timothy, Mei Xian and I took train to City hall. We noticed a Caucasian didnt wear any footwear! This is Singapore, not any other countries wor. "Harlo.."



























Had our dinner and slacked at Macdonald. Guess who did we saw? We saw Bellman! He ate 3 boxes of Mcwings. He told us "It's nothing!" He can eat 50 burgers one shot. whahah.. He's tall and not fat at all but have a good appetite! I've calculated. Imagine he ate $2 burger each, 50 burgers=$100 ! One hundred Singdollar just for a meal? Lolx.

No comments: