Friday, July 13, 2007

whole load of pics





Whole load of pics to upload!!!







~On Wednesday~ When Ervinna and I were waiting for 6pm to arrive, we spent time in Macdonald with Zhu Zhu and his friends. We took many silly pics. 1 pic with Ervinna plus zhu's fingers squeezing my nose! Grrx.. pics of Zhu's tied hair.(I tied de wor, kawaii right?) 10 pics of Ervinna! Lolx.. Look at e No. 1 !!!






















Then, 6pm finally reached. So we went up to NYP lounge. Finally, got our Musical DVD and Photos!Beiyi left the club after Musical, managed to get a pic with her. Got 2 certificates for this Musical event. LOLx. I got TWO wor! Most imptly,photos!!! 'Cos I want to see how does my photoshoot like... There's a photoshoot that we didn't get to perform. Saded, but the pics were awesome. Every dance piece of photos look great. I love my solo ballet pointe. I didn't know I can do that or was it the camera angle? Anywae, that was 2mnths ago. Don't think I'm able to go on pointe that strong now.

No comments: